Registration Form: http://goo.gl/forms/S6FbokAKWu
Theme: “I Code To Build”
Closing date is 13 May 2016
- NYP reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be in violation of any of the rules or any other reasonable grounds.
- NYP reserves the right to make changes to any of the rules without prior notice.
- No replacement of participant is allowed after the registration deadline, except if prior notice has been given and approval granted.
- The decisions of judges are final.
- Participants must ensure that submitted entires are original works created by the participants and do not infringe any intellectual property rights of any other third party.
- Participants must ensure that all software used during the development is obtained legally and licensed.
- NYP is granted the right and license to use, review and analyze all submitted entries, as well as to feature submitted entries in all media for promotional and education purpose.
- All full time Secondary School students are eligible to take part in [i.code] 2016 National Infocomm Competition.
- Each school may register up to a maximum of 3 teams (3 students per team).
- Each team must elect a team leader, and nominate a school representative.
- There is no restriction to the software used to create the app, and the app can be optimized for any platform.